Each course has a duration of 15 weeks. It is possible to sign up for more than one courses at a time, to put together a personal programme for Sculpting .
Paradijsvogelstraat 16, Groningen (free parking). Except for the classes Art History, which are taught at location Akerkhof 43c, Groningen.
- There are no admission criteria attached to participating in the Part-time Course Sculpting.
- Registration is possible every semester. The first semester strats in September, the second starts halfway through January.
- A discount will apply to the tuition when you sign up for more than one courses in the same semester (see Costs).
- The minimum amount of participants is 8. Depending on the part-time course, there is a maximum amount of participants as well.
- When signing up for 2 or 3 Part-time courses in the same semester, a discount of 10% will apply to the total sum; When signing up for 4 Part-time courses in the same semester, a discount of 15% will apply.
- When signing up for 3 or 4 Part-time courses in two consecutive semesters, a discount of 10% applies to the total sum; This will increase to a 15% discount when signing up for 5 or more courses in two consecutive semesters.
- Full-time students of the Classical Academy can sign up for the part-time courses with a 50% discount.
- Students Basic Training and members of the Alumni Society of the Classical Academy AKKA can sign-up with a 25% discount on the tuition.